Dressing wheels are used for dressing (also called conditioning) diamond and CBN grinding wheels.
Diamond grinding wheels and CBN grinding wheels are dressed with help of vitrified bonded or resin bonded grinding wheels made of silicon carbide or aluminium oxide. During dressing, parts of the bond are ground off to produce the desired shape of the grinding wheel.
What distinguishes zische dressing wheels?
Our dressing wheels are used for diamond cutting wheels to produce the exact concentricity of the soldered segments. Our dressing wheels should not destroy the diamond, so that after dressing the diamond wheel is ready to cut.
Advantages of our dressing wheels:
- Zische dressing wheels provide an ideal “comma formation” and protect the diamond
- Due to the aluminium oxide grain and the ductile bond used by us, we achieve excellent service life
- We adjust the grit size to your diamond grit size
- Zische dressing wheels are matched to the respective bonds
- Concentricity and unbalance are reduced to 1/2 of the ISO standard in terms of production technology